Thursday, October 16, 2008

Some Snippets of Our Wedding

I thought I would post up some pictures of our wedding for our friends and family. We have video, but I have yet to see it for myself yet. I'm sure I'll do some video mixing with stills to have a nice video to play at our receptions. But in the meantime...

<-- This is our wedding cake.




I wanted a chocolate cake, so I bought a triple chocolate fudge cake mix and chocolate fudge icing. Cody baked it and our friend Josh did the decorating.





Cody waiting with his best man, Spike, for the Bride.
We were married on a cliff in the woods overlooking the Nenana River at Denali National Park, Alaska.







Here comes the bride!










The groom catching a glimpse his bride in her wedding dress for the first time!









The wedding ceremony was solomized by our Branch President, Weston Shreeve.

Our first kiss as husband and wife!
















Introducing
Mr and Mrs Cody Dunne

We hope to see you all soon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fabulous in that dress!!!! I bet that was the most amazing ceremony and the scenery was awe-inspiring! Congrats!! I'm so happy that you are happy :)

C and D Hayes Family said...

I love all the pictures. Lucy loves the pictures - especially of spike. i think she misses her "cousin."

And, yes, the dress in beautiful - even if it beats the deal i got on mine!!!

We're getting all excited to see you guys soon!

Siri said...

I LOVE that dress, Denise!!!