Cody and I finally got word about the length of our stay here in Alaska. The final word is NO. We will not be spending anymore of the winter (it has been winter for a while) here in Alaska.
I can't really say how much I am happy or sad about this. I am sad because Alaska is beautiful, we would have had income, and I'll be leaving one of my best friends, Susannah. I'm happy because I will get to think of winter in Kentucky as "warm", we won't be pressed for time on our visit to the lower 48, and we'll get to drive to Seattle.
Now that is all settled, I could finally decide on our reception date for Utah. Cody then reserved a chapel in Orem to use and I ordered our announcements. That was a load off of my mind! Dates had been settled for Kentucky for weeks.
If you are reading this and you are a part of Cody's family, please let us know so we can ensure to get you an invitation. His family was the only family that he had difficulties getting addresses for due to the death of his phone and the information stored there.
Atlantis
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment