
This blog is dedicated to introducing our "followers" to our son, Spike.
<--- This is Spike.
Spike is a white and cream Pomeranian. He weighs approximately 10 lbs ( I know he looks bigger, but he's all fluff). His birthday is July 15th, 2007. I adopted Spike in early December 2007.
I thought I would let Spike introduce himself by filling out a quiz on his behalf. Prepare yourselves.
What is your current status? Single
What are you listening to? the TV
What are your plans for tomorrow? Some finger chewing and fetch.
Who is the last person you had a face to face conversation with? I don't talk much
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes! That's how my mom adopted me!
Was yesterday better than today? no
What's the nearest green object to you? a quilt
What were you doing at 12 am last night?sleeping
Have you ever dated someone that looked like a famous person? I don't date, I'm a puppy.
When was the last time you saw your mom? Just a minute ago
Have you kissed someone in the last 2 weeks? yes
How many houses have you lived in? Three.. one was a tent.
What are you doing for your next birthday?whatever i want
What is your favorite color? not sure, I kinda color blind
What color is your shirt? I don't have a shirt.. I have PJs.. and they are yellow w white duckies.
Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? the foot
Do you smile often? everyday
Do you prefer an ocean or pool? ... I'm not a strong swimmer, I only dog paddle.
Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? No
Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? no
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No, I sleep with 2 humans.
What is something that you do too much? Bark at strange sounds.
What do you call your mom? mom (in puppy talk)
Have you ever had surgery, if so - on what? yes, I was neutered.
Does your mom go to college?yes... or at least she did and still has a couple of classes to take.
What colors are you wearing right now? I'm naked
Do you like your life right now? yes.

Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? on the floor
Do you forgive and forget? yes!
Ok, that was a little bit about Spike. I hope you enjoyed it.
1 comment:
Spike, you're a cute, crazy dog, it seems!
Post a Comment