I have been harrasing Cody to blog about our cruise, but shiny objects tend to distract him! Hahahaha! I was so excited to see a bunch of comments about my last post, so please keep it up!
Plans.
Cody and I have made up our mind to drive back to Alaska. We will then be able to say that we drove from Alaska to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and back again! I can speak for both of us when I say we are not terribly thrilled about the thought of driving more but I would be unhappy to be stuck in the interior of Alaska without a car. I'm going to have to install a heater on the coolant line so the engine doesn't get ruined from the coolant freezing. It will also make it easier for the engine to start up.
If these things all work out, we will be stopping for a visit in Utah, providing that we will have somewhere for all 3 of us (me, Cody, and Spike) are welcome to stay. The length of that visit depends on this as well. I thought Cody should have some extra time with his family since we were insanely busy with reception plans when we were there! I'd also like to get to know more Chippings. I've not met many but I really enjoyed those I did meet!!
I will try to keep you all posted!
Atlantis
9 years ago
3 comments:
When are you planning to leave Kentucky? And when do you have to be back in Alaska? (Don't worry, Erik doesn't blog on our blog either. He does, however tell me the way he would like me to word things I say. Sometimes I listen and other times I don't!)
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!! :D ;D :D :D ;D
The first paragraph was a riot!
I hope I see you soon!
Michaela
Cheryl, We have no idea... yet. We are waiting for Cody's boss to email him about Cody's start date so we can plan. So once we know when Cody has to be in Alaska, we can start informing people of when we'll be heading out.
Post a Comment