Saturday, November 1, 2008

Twilighters Anonymous

You are intelligent, outgoing & stylish. A true girly girl, you love shopping & makeovers.
Although you are a generous friend, you can be coy, tricky & very persuasive in order to
get your way. You are known to zone out occasionally during conversations, but your
friends forgive you because you are understanding, supportive & know how to throw one
heck of a party!

I'm a Alice! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

Strangely enough, I have gotten drawn into the Twilight series. I hadn't heard anything much about it aside from the tons of Twilight flair I had seen on Facebook.
I'm currently near the end of New Moon and have already purchased Eclipse. I imagine I will get through Eclipse before we leave Alaska two weeks from now. I can buy Breaking Dawn on our way out of state.
Cody said that he plans on reading Twilight just to see what I was giggling about. I told him that he probably wouldn't get it... he's a guy. I was giggling at the silly girl things. I'm a big fan of Edward... and can hardly stand Jacob.
As far as the movie goes... I hope it does the book justice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go team edward!! I can barely stand jacob as well. I hope the movie is good too but the books were way fun. You should give Enchanted, INC. a shot, I just read the first book and its very lighthearted and fun :)