I finally mailed out all of the invitations for our wedding receptions in Utah and Kentucky! This is a major relief for me (as I am sure anyone who has gone through that can understand).
Unexpected news:
Cody and I will be staying 3 more days here in Alaska. This does put a slight cramp on our traveling plans but I realize that the extra income will be helping to pay for our gas. We will still be in Utah for Thanksgiving as long as our travel plans through Canada go as well as we are hoping. We plan on driving about 55 MPH though Canada to save on the cost of gas! We'll then spend a day or two in Seattle, then San Fransisco, then head on out to Utah as planned.
Atlantis
9 years ago
1 comment:
sounds like a pretty sweet road trip. mom says we (like me and lucy) might be coming, too. hurray! i'm sure that mom will tell you this conversation but i thought it was hilarious!
Mom: Deana and Lucy should come with us to Utah.
Dad: Oh, yeah, they're sisters and all [i.e. us]
Mom stares at Dad
Dad: oh, and Deana does have friends there.
Mom stares at Dad
Mom: and Lucy's other grandparents?
Dad: oh!
Post a Comment