Thursday, February 10, 2011

New Enough

Today, as a surprise for Cody, I bought a new-to-me 2 drawer filing cabinet from someone selling theirs on KSL.com. Only 20 bucks and we can have all of our random papers in one place. I am really excited about this. Our next non baby related buy: a safe for the "important"papers. MY next non baby related buy: most likely a Wilton cake decorating kit.

In explanation of the cake decorating kit, I have to say that although it is something I have been interested in for a long time, I have been re-inspired to pursue the art of cake decorating by icing sugar cookies this week. With little practice, my piping skills have gone from "just plain awful" to "not bad, not bad at all". So let me know if I can make a practice cake for you. I only need my costs covered. ;)

No comments: