Cody and I have left Mackinac Island, MI due to stressful working conditions and that overwhelming feeling of "you shouldn't be here".
Currently, we are looking for a stable, good job for Cody... pretty much anywhere in the nation aside from California. (Sorry my Cali friends, but the state is bankrupt!) I f you know of anything, please let me know. thanks.
Atlantis
9 years ago
2 comments:
Im sorry to hear that! If we find out about anything available then we'll let you know. Where are you staying now? If you are thinking of going back out West then Ed has a few relatives out there that might be able to hook you up!
We are at my parents' house in Paducah. We are looking for Chef jobs for cody. I can get a job wherever he can. We'll probably come out to Utah again, but we are looking everywhere except California.
Post a Comment