But no fish on my line!
Sadly, I didn't catch a king yesterday. I sure had a great time though! I did make a connection with a local who runs a fishing charter business down there in Talkeetna. He gave me his card so I can contact him about when the sockeye and cohos are running. He said they were amazing runs the last two years, so hopefully that is the same as this year so I can actually catch some fish! Sarah and I are going to go fishing again for sure! We might have to take our husbands along next time though!!!
Now I am really pumped for the fishing trip Cody and I have planned! We are also going to go trout fishing in the city of Kenai before we go do our big charter in Seward.
Atlantis
9 years ago
1 comment:
Hi cute Spanky, I hope you are having a great summer. Sorry you didn't get any fish. I'm excited that you are going to Seward. That is where I went to elementary school. My little sister Brigette was born there too, in their tiny hospital. I hope you have a great time there and catch lots of fish. -Oh yeah this is Richelle, I'm writing on Jake's page.
Jake and I would love to see you both when you travel through Utah again.
Post a Comment