Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Alaska update

As the situation sits right now, I am living in Fairbanks working 5 ten hour days (upped from just 4 days) and commuting to Healy (2 hour drive) on weekends to see Cody. I was also told that Saturdays will be an optional overtime day too. Cody and I have to talk about that because that will seriously cut down on our together time.

Cody is also currently employed by a fire sprinkler company based out of Fairbanks that is doing some sprinkler work across the street from where Cody is living. He also starts cooking for employees for Princess tomorrow but then starts his management position a little later.

I have to go to bed now... it is only 9:30pm but I have to get up before 6am. Yarg.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wow! That doesn't sound like any fun to only see each other on weekends! How long is that going to last?