Here's a picture of what the ice storm left behind.
So, Cody and I have been working everyday on the mess that is in my parents' yard. Cody has been struggling to keep up with my dad, age 69. At least it motivates Cody to keep going. My dad has been working out in the yard from about 6am to sundown. I usually wander out there at about 10am.
The coming days should bring warm weather which has its pros and cons. Pros include not having to wear earmuffs or hoods or hats. Cons include everything being wet and lots and lots of mud. I would rather have it cold for this particular work for this particular part of the country at this time of the year.
Cody and I plan on visiting his sister, Heather, in Oklahoma. Cody needs to verify this with Heather before we can make plans but we plan on heading to her house on Tuesday of next week. I would imagine we would visit there for a few days and then head to Utah. Cody wanted to be in Utah for his birthday and that may very well work out.
That's all I know at this point and my hands art hurting from all of the chopping I have been doing with the axe!
No comments:
Post a Comment