Well, Cody and I are sill workin crazy amounts of hours. I am working close to 12 hours everyday I work and Cody works about ten hours. I can't say that I am very thrilled about my job these days. My boss is unorganized which makes life difficult for me. Cody's jobis stressful but he loves it. I'll be happy if I survive the season without quitting. I have to remember that I want to go on a cruise. Spike is doing really well even with having to stay in our room a lot. I'm looking forward to settling down and not moving every 6 months. I'm encouraging Cody to think about full time jobs that offer benefits rather than this seasonal work. I think we would both love to stay in Alaska but I don't see the job situation working out. But you never know what will happen!
I better get going and enjoy my day off! I won't get another one for 2 weeks!
Atlantis
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment