Monday, February 23, 2009

An evening with the Chippings... most of them anyway

Last night Cody and I spent a most enjoyable night with the Chipping family at Phillip's house. The Chippings are Cody's cousins (Cody's mother's sister is the mother of the Chipping family). I wish I had some pictures to post, but I forgot to bring the camera inside. I can easily say that I really enjoy this side of my new family and I look forward to getting to spend any amount of time with them. Even Phillip's son Baden said, "You can come babysit me this week." That's pretty awesome especially since I was told recently by a dear friends that I didn't come off as very... "nurturing". :)
I can't go around here naming favorites, not only because most of the Chippings might read this blog, but mostly because they would all be favorites! (no, I really am not sucking up!) That's all I wanted to say now. I need to go endure the rest of the night.

No comments: