Post Christmas / Pre New years blog post
I now have less than a week to wait before Cody, my parents, and I head to Ft. Lauderdale for our Caribbean cruise. In the wake of this reality, I realized that I need a new pair of slip on shoes for the trip. The ones I have are falling apart. I thought that while I was out looking for shoes, I'd see if there were any swimsuits that might catch my eye. Yeah... swimsuit shopping in December... it doesn't go smoothly. Someone should stock swimsuits year 'round for people who have hot tubs or travel! I also have the need of a purse on this trip. I don't plan on getting my passport stolen (who does, right?) and would feel much safer with a purse or messenger bag to put my stuff in! I still wish I had my messenger bag with me from when I went to Europe! Its completely falling apart, but it would work. At least I have my quests in front of me now. I'll commence shopping with my mom on Monday!
1 comment:
I completely forgot you had a blog until I saw your link in my favorites. I miss you!!!
Post a Comment